Professional Evening Diploma in Workplace Psychology
Gain a CV-enhancing qualification for career change or advancement.
The lectures draw from the core principles of Franklian psychology, Stoic philosophy and business management. The course is designed to provide a detailed understanding of psychology in the workplace.
Who should enrol?
- Anyone responsible for managing teams of people in their organisations
- HR and personnel managers, business leaders, executives and employees, coaches, psychologists
- People considering a career in HR, management, recruitment, organisational psychology, counselling, coaching, or psychotherapy
- All those interested in gaining an accredited qualification in workplace psychology
Schedule: One Evening Per Week (Monday): 6.15pm-8.15pm
Intake: October 3rd, 2017 and February 6th, 2017
Duration: 10 Weeks, Part-Time
Location: Avila Carmelite Conference Centre, Bloomfield Ave., Morehampton Rd., Donnybrook, Dublin 6.
Course fees: €950
Registration: Applications for this Diploma will be accepted from the end of April.
- The Meaning of Work
- Group Dynamics
- Job Crafting
- Creativity and Innovation
- Dilemma Training
- Leadership Skills
- Strategies for Stress
- The Art of Discernment: Good Decision-Making
The Diploma is issued through the Viktor Frankl Institute of Ireland